Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're Pregnant!

Its true! I found out on March 21st that we're expecting a little one, and we're so excited! I'm about 15 weeks along and have been doing pretty good so far. Besides the constant urge to want to break into tears for no good reason and the crazy turn my eating habits have taken, I would say it has been cake! Oh yes and not to mention my growing waisteline. Although I'm not really showing yet, I definitely feel huge! I still have yet to go to the doctors. Yes, crazy as it may sound my first appointment isn't until the 25th of June! So I will be 19 weeks along by time I have my first visit. Oh well, I'm a little slow:) Franco thinks it a boy and I of course know its a girl. But we shall see in 6 short weeks who is right. I'm so ready for this baby to be here and I have forever left! I'm sure the time will fly by and before you know it I will be an ol' pro at this mom thing. I guess I should just enjoy my sleep while I can still get some!

1 comment:

The Ray Family said...

Hooray you did it :) Now I just need some more pictures out of you lol I think it should be a girl too. Then we can both have sassy little things runnin around. I'm glad you're feeling ok.